Save $5 per Gift Item - Site Wide by Using Coupon Code GIVEME5 at Checkout
All Gifts still Guaranteed for Christmas Delivery with Standard Shipping
Old Mission Peninsula Riesling Snack Crate
About the Wine:
The many faces of Riesling are one of the great joys in Michigan winemaking. Our vintages vary and each vineyard response in it's own way, giving us great opportunity for diverse styles. Riesling is the most transparent of grapes. Winemakers can try to mold it into their image but the vineyard always comes out in relief. It's like writing on a quarter- you can never use enough ink to hide the face.
Old Mission Peninsula grows excellent Riesling. This medium dry style was fermented from three vineyard sites on OMP. We halted the fermentation with 1.2% RS to maintain the bright peach and apricot flavors and balance the ripe acidity. All of the sugar is naturally produced by the grapevine- none was added back in. The result is a full wine with bold acidity and strong fruit qualities. It will age very well over the next five years.
- Old Mission Peninsula Riesling from Left Foot Charley - Traverse City, MI
- Coco Mojo Almonds w/ Cherries from Sweet Asylum - Traverse City, MI
- Stix & Stones Snack Mix from Sweet Asylum - Traverse City, MI
- Chocolate Covered Dried Cherries from Smeltzer Orchards - Frankfort, MI
- Cherry Berry Nut Mix from Michigan Farm Market - Ellsworth, MI
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!