Murmur Deluxe Wine Crate
About the Wine
54% PINOT GRIS, 41% CHARDONNAY, 5% PINOT BLANC
Those swirling clouds of starlings you see swooping and diving like a single black spirit over the vineyards are called murmurations. They love grapes as much as we do and can clean us out in an afternoon.
We named this full bodied, dry white wine after these voracious foes in trust that they would be appeased and spare us our harvest. This wine murmurs with fruit buzzed energy.
The 2016 Murmur blends four different vineyard sites to create a dry white table wine blend from Northern Michigan. We fermented each lot independently and then blended them together, keeping our promise that each Murmur vintage will be unique. The ripe acids balance the palate and carry the apple, pear and yeast qualities through to the finish.
- A Bottle of Murmur Wine from Left Foot Charley in Traverse City, MI
- Cherry Butter from Rocky Top Farms in Ellsworth, MI
- Cherry Honey Mustard from Sleeping Bear Farms - Beulah, MI
- Williams Cheese from Linwood, MI
- Sausage from Troll Smokehouse - Kawkawlin, MI
- MFM Gourmet Crackers - Ellsworth, MI
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!