Old Mission Peninsula Riesling Two Bottle Deluxe Wine Crate
About the Wine
The many faces of Riesling are one of the great joys in Michigan winemaking. Our vintages vary and each vineyard response in it's own way, giving us great opportunity for diverse styles. Riesling is the most transparent of grapes. Winemakers can try to mold it into their image but the vineyard always comes out in relief. It's like writing on a quarter- you can never use enough ink to hide the face.
Old Mission Peninsula grows excellent Riesling. This medium dry style was fermented from three vineyard sites on OMP. We halted the fermentation with 1.2% RS to maintain the bright peach and apricot flavors and balance the ripe acidity. All of the sugar is naturally produced by the grapevine- none was added back in. The result is a full wine with bold acidity and strong fruit qualities. It will age very well over the next five years.
- 2 Bottles of OMP Riesling from Left Foot Charley - Traverse City, MI
- Rocky Top Farms Cherry Butter - Ellsworth, MI
- Sleeping Bear Farms Cherry Honey Mustard - Beulah, MI
- Williams Cheese from Linwood, MI
- Sausage from Troll Smokehouse - Kawkawlin, MI
- MFM Gourmet Crackers - Ellsworth, MI
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!