Michigan Sparkling Wine Double Gift Crate
About the Wine
In 2011 we harvested these Pinot Noir grapes specifically to make a sparkling wine. Our goal was to harvest before they developed too much sugar. We met this goal and created less than 60 cases of wine with lower alcohol and high acid to maintain delicacy on the palate.
- 2 Bottles of 2011 Gitali Sparkling Wine from Left Foot Charley in Traverse City, MI
- 2 Pack Charles Layton Chocolate Truffles in Traverse City, MI
- Sleeping Bear Farms Cherry Honey Mustard in Beulah, MI
- Cherry Butter from Rocky Top Farms in Ellsworth, MI
- Williams Cheese from Linwood, MI
- Cherry Summer Sausage from Benjamin Twiggs - Traverse City, MI
- MFM Gourmet Crackers - Ellsworth, MI
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!