Cadia Cabernet Franc/Merlot Gift Basket- Large
About the Wine
2013 Cadia is a Cabernet Franc/Merlot blend grown from just two acres near the old Gill's Pier Settlement north of Leland. Our winemaker has been working with this site since its planting in 2002. The dark fruit carries a powerful acid and tannin profile that required 1.5 years of aging in a combination of new and used French Oak barrels. The barrel contribution showing now bodes well for the structure of the wine as fruit continues to intensify over time. Aging window- 5-10 years.
- 1 Bottle of 2013 Cadia Cabernet Franc / Merlot from Left Foot Charley - Traverse City, MI
- 2 Pack Charles Layton Chocolate Truffles - Traverse City, MI
- Brownwood Farms Cherry Chutney - Williamsburg, MI
- Cherry Caramel Corn from Alpine Chocolate Haus - Gaylord, MI
- Williams Cheese from Linwood, MI
- Cherry Summer Sausage from Benjamin Twiggs - Traverse City, MI
- MFM Gourmet Crackers - Ellsworth, MI
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!